Terms & Conditionsfor our service dog training courses
- Those wishing to reserve their place, but not pay in full, can do so by making a 25% deposit to confirm your enrollment. The deposit can be paid by Paypal*, check, money order, cash or credit card. To register by placing a deposit, rather than paying in full, please call 914-222-DOGS (3647) to register. *Financing options are available through PayPal.
- The remaining balance is due 5 days prior to the start date of the course.
- You must provide current shot records for your dog prior to the start date of the course.
- Clients needing assistance with booking accommodation should contact us as soon as they have registered to arrange discounts when possible.
- Courses run Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. Bring pens, notebook, wear comfortable clothes, sneakers or other closed toe shoes with good traction. The course is physically demanding.
- If you need assistance with flight or other travel arrangements, we can help. We can also possibly get a reduced flight price.
- Dogs do not need to have prior training. We do it all: basic and advanced obedience, off lead, AKC CGC, public access, and service tasks during your training course and the year following.
- DOGS CAN NOT HAVE ANY AGGRESSION, FEAR, OR BE OVERLY TIMID!!! This includes responses to people, other animals, children, etc. Dogs also cannot be excessive barkers. This includes barking at people, dogs, children, and other objects. If you choose to bring a dog that is aggressive and/or barks excessively, you will be removed from the course and you will forfeit your tuition. For questions about aggressive, timid, or barking dog, please call us prior to enrolling. We can suggest alternatives, assist you in addressing behaviors so that you may attend, if possible, or help you in another way. Just let us know upon enrollment.