Items Always Needed
- Dog Treats: We go through vast amounts of Zuke’s and Pet Botanics training treats, as well as other treats such as Milkbones.
- Kibble: Adult and Large-breed puppy formulas.
- Dog Beds & Bedding: Dog beds, especially large ones with washable covers, as well as washable blankets and comforters.
- Kongs: All sizes.
- Interactive Dog Toys & Treat Dispensers: Buster Cubes and other toys that stimulate dogs’ minds.
- Chewables: Antlers, Bones, raw hides & cow hooves.
- Dog Crates: All sizes, though large and extra large preferred.
- Grooming Equipment: Furminators, brushes, clippers, non-toxic shampoos & coat conditioners.
Gift Cards, Vouchers, Certificates & Tickets
- Skymiles for applicants coming from other states
- Hotel vouchers for applicants to stay in during their training course and final assessment course.
- Rental car vouchers for our applicants coming from far away.
- Gas vouchers/cards for those coming by car.
- Tickets to field-trip destinations during training such as movie theaters, museums or other entertainment events.
Single Items Currently Sought
- Vehicle: SUV or other vehicle capable of transporting dogs
- Free-Standing Blow Dryer
- Grooming: We always need grooming and are currently seeking a long-term grooming sponsor.
- Veterinary Care: We always need veterinary care and are currently seeking one or more long-term veterinary sponsors.
- Bookkeeping: We would love to find a bookkeeping or accounting sponsor to handle processing our financial records.
- Fundraising & Event Management Assistance: All hands on deck! We are planning some major events and need all the help we can get.
- Training Volunteers: Help train service dogs! We need both foster volunteers, training volunteers and socialization volunteers that help expose our dogs in training to an array of environments and people.